Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Introduction

Hello! Hola! Ciao! Aloha! and as my drunk uncle always says, "Welcome aboard, asshole!" I'm Tammy, and to let you know from the get-go, I'm a smart-ass. I'm a teacher by trade, and a writer/stand-up comedian at heart, so prepare to be schooled by a true wiseacre in all sorts of shit. I've got 43 years of material just aching to be heard. Most will deal with the things I love like traveling, reading, walking my dog, doing stand-up, writing, being a parent, drinking beer, riding motorcycles and even teaching (but don't tell any of my pain-in-the-ass students that I actually like them.) Sometimes I'll be serious and other times you'll notice the sarcasm -- if you don't recognize sarcasm when you see it, though, you'd best move on to a different blog because I might just piss you off (of course, that might be kind of funny, so what the hell, stick around.)

That was just a quick introduction of what is to follow, so for now and until we meet again, "Shtick This!"

No comments:

Post a Comment